You Are One Of This Many Visitors!!!

AmazingCounters.com

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Introduction


============
I don't know about you -- though I suspect that this is also true with you -- but I get a lot of these messages (both in the form of emails and messenger-type of messages) that ask you to forward something.
.
Have you ever had one of those messages come in two parts to where you can only forward part of the message?

.
.Anyway, it can prove to get a little choppy at times and, also, can even slow down your Internet speed, so, I've come up with a way to send messages like this that is at least a bit more smooth -- and that is to put them (or reasonable facsimiles) into a blog collection.

.
If you go through this blog and see any that you'd like to share, just copy and paste the link into a message, Tweet, etc.
,
!!! Have Fun !!!



Neverending!!!

glitter-graphics.com . . . A star has 5 ends glitter-graphics.com . . A square has 4 ends . , A triangle has 3 ends . . ...